Wednesday, June 6, 2012

3HB Common Man

Today I'm going to talk about Three Heads Brewing (3HB) Common Man. 3HB is a Rochester, NY brewery, so their distribution is limited. You can find them all over NY, provided you have a good beer store around you. If you want to find them online, you can buy them through HalfTimeBeverage.com. 



Common Man is a California Common style beer. It is a lager that sits at 5.5% ABV. It is pretty standard by all accounts. It is pleasant and only slightly hoppy. It has a really light body, but that's a good thing. It is definitely a summer beer, or just one that won't fill you up. I would categorize it as a session, but the ABV is too high. I think this would actually be a great transition into better beer. In itself, it isn't a very striking beer, but it would be good way to ease someone into more flavorful beers. 


I don't mean to be so short with this post, but since the beer isn't very remarkable, the post probably shouldn't be all that remarkable either. Basically, if you are looking to drink something for the sake of drinking, but you'd prefer it to not taste like water mixed with shitty beer, give the Common Man a shot. It is good, but not particularly impressive to me. 

Glassware: Pint, Mug

Synonym Beer: Hyde Park Dirty Blonde 

If you want me to look at a particular beer, drink, place, or have anything to say to me, email me at monksandmalts@gmail.com. Buy my pictures here: http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/robert-rizzolo.html. You can send me cool photos too, if you like and I will make a post up for you. 




No comments:

Post a Comment