Thursday, February 21, 2013

Cocktail Eggs

If you read my blog, then you know that I have, to date, only dealt with alcohol related things. This changes today! 

Today I introduce the world to something that I thought of: cocktail eggs. Now let me explain what I mean by cocktail eggs.

Effectively all you need to do is crack the number of eggs you want into a cocktail shaker, add in all of the ingredients that you want in your meal, add any spices, and shake. Once you are done shaking the mixture, just pour it into a skillet to cook as scrambled eggs or an omelet.   


I like doing this because:
A) It is fun.
B) I usually wind up spilling some eggs when I whisk.
C) It gives a nice mixing of all of the ingredients.

This particular version included a medley of vegetables, diced soppressata, salt, pepper, and 3 eggs. If you want to make an omelet, just make sure that you have enough eggs (mine broke in half when I tried to fold it).

If you want me to look at a particular beer, drink, place, or have anything to say to me, email me at monksandmalts@gmail.com. Find me on Facebook and Twitter (@ofmonksandmalts). You can also buy my pictures here: http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/robert-rizzolo.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment