Friday, April 6, 2012

Photos of the Aftermath

Everybody has had those nights that they don't remember. Or maybe the ones that they don't want to in the morning. Maybe they just don't want to think about alcohol for a while.

Personally, after a long night of drinking, I like to document what the table looks like and record it for posterity. I don't know, it's just something I like to do. 


This one was kind of a fun photo. Apart from the delicious beer shown in the center, a closer look shows a half-eaten piece of buffalo chicken pizza, and a bistro chair made from a cork cage. The beer was consumed before heading to the bars, the rest happened upon our return, at whatever time that was. You can choose to look upon the photos as a story, or just a sloppy photo, whatever you choose. 


This one happens to be a 6 year old picture, from when I visited my brother, Mike, in New Zealand. Lindsey, Mike and I drank these, along with several others for the night. Needless to say, the photos from the night are probably more entertaining, but I'm not going to show you those. 

At the very least, I think you should try to remember what beer you drank. That way, you can try to replicate the night as best as possible. 

Want to share some of your aftermath photos? Send me some and I'll do a post on them if enough people send them. 

If you want me to look at a particular beer, drink, place, or have anything to say to me, email me at monksandmalts@gmail.com. You can send me cool photos too, if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment